"Dear Mr. Paton and my friend David,
Thank you for this ! The video is wonderful. I will use it for my company meeting if you dont mind. We are working in Robots also with Artificial Intelligence. Thanks for inspiring us. Rose Harr"
Rose Harr, is a dynamic entrepreneur and humanitarian. She is the sole owner of BlueWare, a corporation, and a provider of electronic health information systems with over 220 customers and 100,000 users worldwide. BlueWare is a certified Women Owned Enterprise and IBM Premier Business Partner, with offices in Cadillac, Michigan and Andover, United Kingdom. With electronic health records in the forefront of the future in Healthcare IT, Harr envisions a worldwide Health Information Exchange with BlueWare’s software leading the way. Prior to launching BlueWare, Harr graduated from Michigan State University and was employed by IBM as an Advisory Systems Engineer, Health and Image Specialist, and an AS/400 Advances Application Team Leader. During her 13-year tenure with she implemented two HBOC systems, resulting in $4.5 million in revenues.
As a member on the IBM PartnerWorld Advisory Board and member of the Health Information Management Systems Society, she continuously increases her knowledge and network within the technology industry. Harr is committed to being a voice for women in business and holds memberships with the Women Presidents’ Organization--South East Michigan Chapter and the Enterprising Women Board of Directors.
Harr’s successful management of BlueWare and innovative application of technology to the healthware industry has led to the company’s worldwide growth and recognition:
• 2010 release of BestBond v6.0 revolutionizes EHR industry with icon based interface, multiple platform capabilities and new consumer driven modules for increased patient care and provider response capabilities
• 2010 Harr was a featured Panelist Speaker on ‘Leading Internet Based Enterprises’ at the Global Summit of Women in Beijing, China, with over 1,000 women from over 80 countries in attendance
• 2009 Wellness Connection v4.0 continues to expand with the addition of biomedical device support, an electronic training module, and with electronic data entry capabilities
• 2009 BlueWare was a finalist for the ‘Top Women Owned Businesses in West Michigan’
• 2008 under Harr’s direction, BlueWare released the most significant new product release in half a decade, Wellness Connection Version 4.0. The new version offered significant Revenue Cycle Management workflow and revolutionized Software as a Service offering.
• 2008, 2007, 2006 BlueWare awarded the IBM Beacon Award—Innovation Excellence in Healthcare
• 2007 BlueWare was listed in INC Top 5,000 Companies
• 2007 Harr honored with distinction of an Enterprising Woman of the Year, by Enterprising Women Magazine
• 2007 Harr spoke to women business leaders at the Global Summit of Women, Berlin, Germany.
• 2006 BlueWare received the distinction of being one of Michigan’s Top 50 Companies to Watch.
• 2005 BlueWare expanded internationally and opened an office in Hampshire, United Kingdom.
The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), Regional Office of the World Health Organization (WHO), is an international public health agency with over 100 years of experience in working to improve he...