-- CALL FOR PAPERS EH 2016 - Deadline for submissions: 8 February 2016 --
8th International Conference e-Health 2016
Madeira, Portugal, 1 - 3 July 2016
Part of the Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCSIS 2016)
Madeira, Portugal, 1 - 4 July 2016
The use of ICTs (Information and Communication Technologies) in Healthcare Services is the main mechanism to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
This conference aims to draw together information systems, practitioners and management
experts from all quadrants involved in developing computer technology to improve healthcare quality.
The conference covers three main areas in e-Health: Research Issues, Management Issues and Applications, for more details please see http://www.ehealth-conf.org/
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by February 8, 2016. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
- Submission Deadline: 8 February 2016
- Notification to Authors: 7 March 2016
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration: Until 1 April 2016
- Late Registration: After 1 April 2016
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/
The best papers will be selected for publishing as extended versions in the IADIS International Journal on WWW/Internet (ISSN: 1645-7641) and also in journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.ehealth-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
* Registered participants in the e-Health conference may attend the other conferences part of MCCSIS 2016 free of charge.