Dr Suryanath Gudidevuni's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ben I presume, by decision support system, you mean clinical decision support sys…"

Dr Suryanath Gudidevuni replied Nov 9, 2008 to Languages for decision rules

8 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by Benjamin Littenberg

"Dear Roadblocks Thank you for your response. Yes you are right about those 3 points…"

Dr Suryanath Gudidevuni replied Nov 9, 2008 to EMR and Implementation Challenges

20 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by jack

"Dear Ahmed If leadres in this area from different locations start doing what you are…"

Dr Suryanath Gudidevuni replied Nov 9, 2008 to EMR and Implementation Challenges

20 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by jack

"Hi Lee That is greate. what kind of setup you have. Which HIMS and EMR you have and…"

Dr Suryanath Gudidevuni replied Nov 7, 2008 to ORACLE Healthcare Transaction Base (HTB)

4 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Monterico Adrian

"Dear Dr Mugdha Can you send your CV to me at suryanath@carehospitals.com Thank you…"

Dr Suryanath Gudidevuni replied Aug 7, 2008 to Exploring job opportunities in india

11 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Sai Madhukar. S

"Dear Abbas May I call you Abbas and request you to use my first name to have a close…"

Dr Suryanath Gudidevuni replied Aug 4, 2008 to EMR and Implementation Challenges

20 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by jack

"Dear Shobhana What do you want in medical law Suryanath"

Dr Suryanath Gudidevuni replied Jul 21, 2008 to need information of medical law, Academic Articles, research etc

2 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Dr.Neelesh Bhandari

"Than you Jia. I could not see your reply earlier as i was little busy. Where is this…"

Dr Suryanath Gudidevuni replied Jul 13, 2008 to Career in Health Informatics

83 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by pranay

"Dear JIA May I know which university is offering MBA in Health Informatics. I woulo…"

Dr Suryanath Gudidevuni replied Jun 18, 2008 to Career in Health Informatics

83 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by pranay

RSS

Sponsor

Advertise on the Health Informatics Forum

Conferences

Advertise on the Health Informatics Forum

New Media Medicine

This website is published by New Media Medicine Ltd.

New Media Medicine develops new media solutions for the healthcare industry.

As well as the Health Informatics Forum, we operate a discussion forum for medical students and doctors:

We also operate the eLearning Talk social network for elearning developers.

© 2014   Created by Chris Paton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service