Health Informatics Education (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exercise your knowledge about HIV.

Everything you need to know about HIV and how to protect yourself and others is simply a click away www.vir.us. Go to the interactive site,…

Started by Anti-HIV Champion

0 Jul 8, 2009

What’s your pick regarding health eduction?

for health courses. One of my cousin told me that the ultimate deciding factor is the course and college, not the location. Plus, if you ge…

Started by priam bora

0 Jun 13, 2009

Healthcare Informatics Security as a Research Topic

Hi All, I'm a Phd student at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. My research interest is Healthcare Security as my d…

Started by Edward Boyer

4 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by laola puput susanti

Ok, Now I am confused.... What is the Difference between Medical Informatics and Health Informatics? and Which is the better of the two?

Hi everyone! So I have gone through more than 50 websites about schools, research options and stuff. I have also been getting lots of info…

Started by cynthia

1 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Monterico Adrian

Dictionary on PDA

Which is best-selling portable Medical Acronyms & Abbreviations Dictionary for we nurses??

Started by Ferreira Chris

0 May 19, 2009

Suggestions for good schools to do an MSc in HI in the UK or the Middle East, please!

Just out of med schl, I'm thinking of doing an MSc in Health Informatics, pls kindly suggest good schools in London or the Middle east plea…

Started by Aisha Oluwatoyosi Oloyede

0 Apr 30, 2009

New to Health Informatics....Capella or University of Phoenix good schools?

Hello! I am pursuing a career change to H.I. and have been researching online colleges. I cannot quit my "day job" to attend courses at a…

Started by Karen P. Ireland

1 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Heng Seng

need help understanding the industry

I really like the health informatics field from what I have read about it. However, I have no background in IT except general knowledge in…

Started by Edy Tuoyo

0 Apr 8, 2009

Career in Healthcare - Informatics

Dear Experts, I have done my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and recently completed my Masters in Business Administration. I'm vey muc…

Started by Geshy

0 Apr 2, 2009

Education

Im going to start a nursing informatics school in the fall but I am having trouble deciding which school to pick: University of Maryland or…

Started by Amit Patel

0 Apr 1, 2009

RSS

Sponsor

Advertise on the Health Informatics Forum

Conferences

Advertise on the Health Informatics Forum

New Media Medicine

This website is published by New Media Medicine Ltd.

New Media Medicine develops new media solutions for the healthcare industry.

As well as the Health Informatics Forum, we operate a discussion forum for medical students and doctors:

We also operate the eLearning Talk social network for elearning developers.

© 2014   Created by Chris Paton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service