Electronic Health Records (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Difference between Clinical Guidelines and Clinical Pathways

Hi Can anyone please refer me to the difference between Clinical Guidelines and Clinical Pathways?? Are they used interchangeably to repres…

Started by A Khan

1 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Ed Rodgers

electonic health records privacy

can anyone suggest me ideas for making a thesis related to privacy issues in Electronic health records?

Started by shini s g

0 Aug 24, 2011

I think that yet we do not have a proper actionable standard for EHR, do you agree?

In spite of so many years of great efforts, for healthcare interoperability (I mean specially in definition of EHR required standards) yet …

Started by Abbas Shojaee

3 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Chris Paton

Can anyone give more details about patient check up (SOAP)

Hi All,     I am new to this Forum. A software engineer doing research on clinical consultation stages. Am little confused at the Patient…

Started by Arun

3 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Bija Kumaraswamy

Secondary Use of "Big" EHR Data

Now that EHRs are beginning to get more widespread, we're seeing some interesting "secondary use" of the data. PWC have produced a report o…

Started by Chris Paton

2 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Chris Paton

Cost is a barrier to small provider EHR use

Here in New Zealand, we have a very affordable range of EMR systems used by primary care practices (MyPractice and MedTech are two leading…

Started by Chris Paton

3 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Emily Peters

HHS have paid out $1.7 Billion so far for EHR stimulus

"The Health and Human Services Department has doled out $1.7 billion in stimulus money to build programs to spur the adoption of electronic…

Started by Chris Paton

0 Jun 1, 2011

Research

Am a health informatics professional working in kenya. am doing a research on health informatics and would wish to have your inputs. please…

Started by Tabz Kariuki

0 May 23, 2011

EHR Access Control Framework

Hello. I am working on a project mainly focused on designing an EHR Role-Based Access Control(RBAC) Framework. This authorization framework…

Started by AlirezaMaddah

0 Apr 14, 2011

What is the difference between SNOMED and MEDCIN ?

Hello eveyone,   May I kindly ask the experts here about the difference between SNOMED CT and MEDCIN ?   Both are used in EHR's but I am no…

Started by Suliman

2 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Suliman

RSS

Sponsor

Advertise on the Health Informatics Forum

Conferences

Advertise on the Health Informatics Forum

New Media Medicine

This website is published by New Media Medicine Ltd.

New Media Medicine develops new media solutions for the healthcare industry.

As well as the Health Informatics Forum, we operate a discussion forum for medical students and doctors:

We also operate the eLearning Talk social network for elearning developers.

© 2014   Created by Chris Paton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service